Welcome to Our Littlest Memories!

This site is dedicated to our puppyhood - or, for those of you who found your forever homes later in life, it is dedicated to those first days you spent with your new families.

Thanks to all of you who sent in your autobios and for sharing your experiences. Most of us got acquainted later on in life without knowing anything about each other. So your stories really do let us get to know each other better, and help us appreciate each other more.

Special thanks to our moms, Linda and Pat, who helped us put up this site.

Our Littlest Memories blog will stay open indefinitely. If you would like to submit your autobio, email it with your puppy pictures to:

chef.boxer@yahoo.ca or crabbyabby5827@yahoo.com

Well, we hope you enjoy reading all about your friends' littlest memories!

Love,
Chef and Abby

(All stories are posted in the order in which they were received.)




Monday

Petey

Like Toto in the Wizard of Oz, I'm a Cairn Terrier from Kansas. But instead of Oz, I flew through the air and landed in magical New York City.


Yes, I was in a pet store. And somehow, I managed to hide my inherent cuteness until I was 4 1/2 months old and my Mommy came in and met me. It took her two days to decide to get me, but she'd already decided my name was Petey. There was a young woman holding me when she came back to get me and Mommy was terrified that she was going to buy me. As soon as she put me down, Mommy scooped me up and told someone else I was "her puppy!" We got a leash and a collar (and all sorts of puppy supplies) and I walked home on the leash like I'd always worn one.

I had two wise older catbros, Mica and the dearly departed Maui. My pet nanny took me for long walks while Mommy was at work. Mommy had to go away for the weekend soon after I moved in so I went to the country and got to play and swim in a pool and play Rin Tin Tin on the rocks!


Puppyhood was great! Jody Foster lives part-time in our apartment building and her little boys have played with me on the elevator. I met Liv Tyler and her dog when they admired my winter boots and we shared some Musher's Wax. Glenn Close passed me on the street and said I was cute. I jumped up on Sarah Jessica Parker, tangled leashes with Joel Grey's dog and stole tennis balls from Ethan Hawke's mixed breed.

I landed modeling campaigns for Ella Dish and Ekoo and walked in my first runway show. Flew on an airplane and traveled to five states. Not bad for a little guy!

Life has only gotten better and better! Who knows what my next adventure will be?
http://peteysplayhouse.blogspot.com/

No comments: