Welcome to Our Littlest Memories!

This site is dedicated to our puppyhood - or, for those of you who found your forever homes later in life, it is dedicated to those first days you spent with your new families.

Thanks to all of you who sent in your autobios and for sharing your experiences. Most of us got acquainted later on in life without knowing anything about each other. So your stories really do let us get to know each other better, and help us appreciate each other more.

Special thanks to our moms, Linda and Pat, who helped us put up this site.

Our Littlest Memories blog will stay open indefinitely. If you would like to submit your autobio, email it with your puppy pictures to:

chef.boxer@yahoo.ca or crabbyabby5827@yahoo.com

Well, we hope you enjoy reading all about your friends' littlest memories!

Love,
Chef and Abby

(All stories are posted in the order in which they were received.)




Monday

Clover
.
I was born in Montebello, Quebec to my parents, Ginger and Dagher. I grew up with two sisters and two brothers. When I was three weeks old, my parents came to visit us at our home, and they chose me!


I got to go home with my parents when I was seven weeks old, and I weighed one lb. I spent my first week sleeping a lot. Everyone thought of me as a little baby, and I was so spoiled!

I got very sick my first weekend at home, and had to visit the vet three times in two days. No one really knows what happened, but I got better quickly and it was as though nothing ever happened! The best part about that time was that I got to go to work with Mom for a while after that. Once I started becoming a little more active and tripping people in the office by running under their feet, I had to start staying at home during the day.

When I was 12 weeks old, my family took a trip to Nova Scotia for a couple of weeks, and that is when my travelling career started. Since then I have been all over Ontario, to Quebec and to Vermont. My love for the beach started then too.

I started Intermediate Training classes when I was four months old, and I was the star of my class of older dogs! I finished Advanced Training when I was only nine months old. I love learning!

Now I am a happy and very energetic one-and-a-half-year-old girl who splits her time between sleeping, playing with Dad, and running around outside.

www.cloversadventures.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Raising Addie said...

Clover your puppy pictures are adorable!
Kisses
Addie