Welcome to Our Littlest Memories!

This site is dedicated to our puppyhood - or, for those of you who found your forever homes later in life, it is dedicated to those first days you spent with your new families.

Thanks to all of you who sent in your autobios and for sharing your experiences. Most of us got acquainted later on in life without knowing anything about each other. So your stories really do let us get to know each other better, and help us appreciate each other more.

Special thanks to our moms, Linda and Pat, who helped us put up this site.

Our Littlest Memories blog will stay open indefinitely. If you would like to submit your autobio, email it with your puppy pictures to:

chef.boxer@yahoo.ca or crabbyabby5827@yahoo.com

Well, we hope you enjoy reading all about your friends' littlest memories!

Love,
Chef and Abby

(All stories are posted in the order in which they were received.)




Thursday

HERSHEY & KACI
,
Hershey
.
My name is Hershey Cooper .
Mama and Papa chose my name long before I was born. Here is a picture of me when I was a puppy.



Here is the story. I was born in Arundel, Maine on February 4, 2006. Papa’s brother Paul found the breeder for Mama and Papa. Mama and Papa contacted the breeder who sent them four puppy pictures. All four were females and all were my sisters or half sisters.

Mama and Papa made the trip to Maine. It took four hours and it rained and rained the whole day. Grammy was recovering from knee surgery so Mama and Papa were taking care of Kaci while Grammy recuperated.

Mama, Papa and Kaci finally saw the breeder. Mama and Papa got to see the puppies and Papa picked out one of my sisters to take home. But I made the decision for them to take me home. I hope my sister found a good home.

We then went home. I did really well almost the whole way home but I got sick in the car – actually all over Mama. But I was only eight weeks old at the time so she wasn’t too upset. Kaci and I became good friends while she was still visiting. We visit each other as much as we can and have so much fun together.


Kaci

My name is Kaci Cooper and this is my autobiography.


Here is the story. In December 2004 my Mama, who is Hershey’s Grammy, decided that she wanted a female miniature schnauzer puppy. She mentioned this to my surrogate parents. When they came home from spending a belated Christmas in New Hampshire, Tom (my surrogate father) decided he would look for a puppy for his mother.

The day I came to our family was February 10, 2005. Tom told Dianne (my surrogate mother) that he found me and would she like to see me at the local pet store. Of course, Dianne said yes so they went to see me. When they got there they saw me, and Dianne was immediately in love with me. Paul (Tom’s brother) also wanted to surprise his mother by buying me.

The next day Tom called Paul and told him that I was at the store. Paul called back and said if I was still available that we should go and get me. Tom called Dianne when she got home from work to ask her to call the store. When Dianne called the store she was told that I was available and Dianne said not to sell me to anyone else – she was going to buy me now. Dianne put down the deposit and Tom picked me up the next day.

Initially my name was supposed to be Shania (after Shania Twain). I would not listen when everyone tried to call me Shania. When Tom brought me to New Hampshire, Tom’s mother decided to name me Kaci.

When I made the trip to New Hampshire Mama thought that I was a companion for Tom and Dianne’s schnauzer, Bosco. When she found out that I was for her, she cried tears of happiness. To this day, she thanks my surrogate Mama and Papa continually for making me a part of the family.

http://hersheyandkaci.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Raising Addie said...

You two sweet pups have a wonderful forever home!

Kisses
Addie