Welcome to Our Littlest Memories!

This site is dedicated to our puppyhood - or, for those of you who found your forever homes later in life, it is dedicated to those first days you spent with your new families.

Thanks to all of you who sent in your autobios and for sharing your experiences. Most of us got acquainted later on in life without knowing anything about each other. So your stories really do let us get to know each other better, and help us appreciate each other more.

Special thanks to our moms, Linda and Pat, who helped us put up this site.

Our Littlest Memories blog will stay open indefinitely. If you would like to submit your autobio, email it with your puppy pictures to:

chef.boxer@yahoo.ca or crabbyabby5827@yahoo.com

Well, we hope you enjoy reading all about your friends' littlest memories!

Chef and Abby

(All stories are posted in the order in which they were received.)



I was born in Pomona, California on June 5, 2005 to street dogs.

My littermates and I were put up for adoption, but since I was the runt I was the last to go. A pretty human girl named Dana paid them $200 and took me to a new home in Chino Hills, California. I was very scared and did not want to leave so I cried.

The first day at my new home was typical. My human Mom gave me a bath because I was dirty and had lots of fleas. She bought me a soft, squishy bed to sleep on, a food bowl, a water bowl and toys. Lots of toys!! That’s when I met Doe Doe, my favorite stuffy.

Mom introduced me to two older humans who lived in the house, who I would later know as G-Mom and G-Pop. They were very nice to me and showered me with lots of hugs and kisses. I liked my new home.

I was a very feisty pupster, hence the name Rambo. I like my name because I am one tough dog. I am so tough that I survived living in the woods for nine days! To make a long story short, when I was almost one year old, I went on an airplane with my Mom Dana to visit relatives in New Jersey.

G-Mom told her not to leave me with strangers but what did she do? She left me with a stranger. I got chased by a little girl and ran out the back door of their house! I spent the next nine days and nights wandering around the woods looking for my humans, hunting for food and water and some place warm to sleep. I got chased by strange looking animals and feared for my life. I cried a lot!

Lucky for me, while I was wondering around looking for my humans, they were looking for me. They spent nine days and nine nights in the woods too, just like me. They cried too. Here’s the “lost dog” poster they hung all over the neighborhood:

On June 5, 2006, which happened to be my first birthday, I was found! Well actually, the humans caught me in a raccoon trap which had a Burger King triple whopper inside. I couldn’t resist, of course…..I was starving!

That’s my story. I am now three years old and will live happily ever after with my G-Mom and G-Pop and my sister Midget Molly. I hope never to be lost again.


Boo said...

can't believe rambo survived 9 days in a wood without human care. that must have been a terrifying experience for little rambo.

wet wet licks


Raising Addie said...

Rambo, you have a great forever home!

With a name like Rambo, how could you not survive in the woods for 7 days... it must have been so scary for you though. I am glad your family found you! And with a burger? That is brilliant!


Blogger said...

Anyone here needs a FREE BURGER KING GIFTCARD?