Welcome to Our Littlest Memories!

This site is dedicated to our puppyhood - or, for those of you who found your forever homes later in life, it is dedicated to those first days you spent with your new families.

Thanks to all of you who sent in your autobios and for sharing your experiences. Most of us got acquainted later on in life without knowing anything about each other. So your stories really do let us get to know each other better, and help us appreciate each other more.

Special thanks to our moms, Linda and Pat, who helped us put up this site.

Our Littlest Memories blog will stay open indefinitely. If you would like to submit your autobio, email it with your puppy pictures to:

chef.boxer@yahoo.ca or crabbyabby5827@yahoo.com

Well, we hope you enjoy reading all about your friends' littlest memories!

Love,
Chef and Abby

(All stories are posted in the order in which they were received.)




Saturday

Rosco

In case you don't recognize me ... I'm Abby's cousin ...


That's what she calls me, anyway...I'm actually her nephew, cuz her human sister, Chrissy is my Mom...But, anyway....On with my story...

One day in early May 2005, my Dad was at work & this guy drove up to the shop & he had me, my mom, & 3 of my brothers in the back of his truck...Me & my brothers were only 5 1/2 weeks old...

My dad had been wanting a dog for awhile, but my mom kept saying "No"...She wanted to wait until they had a bigger place & room for a dog to run....Blah, Blah, Blah...

Anyway...The guy was really anxious to get rid of us, even though we were really too young to leave our mom...So my dad picked me up & said, "I'll take this one"...When he brought me home to my mom as an early "Birthday Present," how could she refuse me???

At that time I was about as big as my nose is now...My mom was kind of upset that my dad had brought me home without talking to her first, but she finally said I could stay...She quickly fell head over heels in love with me...I was just adorable...

My Mom always wondered if I would ever grow into my ears....I almost did...


Now, I'm a Pit Bull mix, so I grew really fast & I was quite active...But my Mom & Dad loved me & trained me & I grew up to be strong & healthy & very kind...My Grandma says I'm the best behaved dog she has ever seen & one of my Dad's Army Buddies once said, "Rosco has a heart as big as Texas"...And, I do...

I'm living with Abby & my Grandparents, right now, until my Dad comes home from Iraq in January & then me & my Mom & Dad will be moving to our own house...I love my Grandma & Grandpa a lot...And even though the Little White Mop Dog drives me crazy with her constant bouncing & barking & bitey face games, I love her too, I guess...She just doesn't know how to share very well...


Rosco

You can find me at Abby's Blog:

http://abbyakacrabbyabby.blogspot.com/

No comments: