Welcome to Our Littlest Memories!

This site is dedicated to our puppyhood - or, for those of you who found your forever homes later in life, it is dedicated to those first days you spent with your new families.

Thanks to all of you who sent in your autobios and for sharing your experiences. Most of us got acquainted later on in life without knowing anything about each other. So your stories really do let us get to know each other better, and help us appreciate each other more.

Special thanks to our moms, Linda and Pat, who helped us put up this site.

Our Littlest Memories blog will stay open indefinitely. If you would like to submit your autobio, email it with your puppy pictures to:

chef.boxer@yahoo.ca or crabbyabby5827@yahoo.com

Well, we hope you enjoy reading all about your friends' littlest memories!

Love,
Chef and Abby

(All stories are posted in the order in which they were received.)




Saturday

Abby
My Mom says when I was a puppy, I could turn myself into a pretzel...


So here's my Story...My Mom wanted a "Replacement Child" when my human sister, Chrissy, married her handsome soldier & moved to Fort Stewart, Georgia...It just so happened, that my Mom's niece had a girl & a boy Lhasa Apso - Chloe & Winston. ..

My Mom let her Niece know that, if Chloe & Winston had puppies, she wanted a little girl that looked just like Chloe who was all white, except for a few tan spots here & there...

On March 17, 2006 I was born...That is St Patrick's Day, so I must be Irish...

There were 4 of us...And my Mom's Niece had "Furever Homes" for all of us before we were born...

I was born last & I was the smallest...After my 3 brothers were born, & they were all mostly black, like my Dad, my Mom's Niece was afraid they weren't gonna get a little white girl puppy for my Mom...But then there I was...

I was just what my Mom ordered...


My teeth aren't straight, but, then, my Mom really wasn't looking for a show dog...She just wanted someone to keep her company while she watched the Yankee Games, & I do that really well...

I'm pretty spoiled...But that's Mom's fault...She loves me A LOT...

And, I'm a pretty lucky little dog to have so many other people that love me, too...

I wish ALL doggies & kitties had that...

Abby xxxooo

http://abbyakacrabbyabby.blogspot.com/

No comments: