Welcome to Our Littlest Memories!

This site is dedicated to our puppyhood - or, for those of you who found your forever homes later in life, it is dedicated to those first days you spent with your new families.

Thanks to all of you who sent in your autobios and for sharing your experiences. Most of us got acquainted later on in life without knowing anything about each other. So your stories really do let us get to know each other better, and help us appreciate each other more.

Special thanks to our moms, Linda and Pat, who helped us put up this site.

Our Littlest Memories blog will stay open indefinitely. If you would like to submit your autobio, email it with your puppy pictures to:

chef.boxer@yahoo.ca or crabbyabby5827@yahoo.com

Well, we hope you enjoy reading all about your friends' littlest memories!

Love,
Chef and Abby

(All stories are posted in the order in which they were received.)




Thursday

Dewey Dewster

My dog Mom lived with my Gram and Pap since she was eight weeks old. They just love Wire Fox Terriers.

And they loved my Mom to bits because she was as special as my dog Grand-pap, Alfie. They wanted to have another dog like my dog Grand-pap and my Mom and so they looked for the perfect husband for my Mom.

That wasn't easy to do since my Mom was pretty particular about who she was going to marry. They ended up buying a husband for her from the same breeder that my dog Grand-pap came from. His name is Fred. And since my Mom knew him and liked him, they got married. Fred now lives with my big bruver Scott and my dog brother George.

On October 31, 2006 four little boy puppies were born. I was the smallest of the litter at birth but soon caught up to and passed the size of my three brothers. My Gram just loved me because she could hold me in her hand laying on my back and talk to me. I would just lay there and listen. She called me Dewey which is a Celtic name for "Beloved."

I never left here .... I have been with Gram, Pap and my Mom since I was born. Isn't that neat? Now my Mom and I get along just fine. She still checks me out when she thinks that I am hurt and watches out for me. Ya can all see that when ya look at the pictures and video on our blog.

http://www.lovethosewires.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Telkom University said...

How did the relationship between your Gram, Pap, and the Wire Fox Terrier develop since the dog Mom was eight weeks old?Telkom University